How To log in to the picme.tn.gov.in login portal
Monitoring and Evaluation of Pregnancy and Infant Cohorts, through their PICME Login portal. You can go to picme.tn.gov.in to log in using the new PICME login page. PICME 2.0’s homepage links to the Revamped – PICME & MRMBS login page. Here’s how to log in to the picme.tn.gov.in login portal.
Logging into PICME has been transferred to picme.tn.gov.in from the old PICME portal. You can now access the official PICME Login website by following these simple steps:
You May Also Like | What are the Top 5 Stages of Technology Adoption
What are the steps to log in to PICME?
- Visit picme.tn.gov.in
- In the beginning, you need to open the [ picme.tn.gov.in ] website. Locate the User Login form on the login page of picme.tn.gov.in.
- Click on PICME Login.
- After that, you will need to click the form on the front that says “User Login”. Please make sure that you are already registered before logging in.
- Please enter your PICME Login ID or User ID.
- Enter your USER ID in the first box of the PICME login form.
- Type in your password and captcha code.
- The second box is where you type in the PICME login password after entering your login ID. Please enter the captcha code after you have entered your PICME login username and password.
- After logging in, click Submit.
- Now, arrange your cursor at the bottom of the page and recheck all the information you have filled out. Once you have successfully logged in, you can move on to the next step.
PICME Login Registration
Users can set up an account in two different ways:
- Registration for PICME CSC Login
- And registration for public PICME Login.
How do I register on the PICME portal?
By choosing the public option. The following are steps to fill out the PICME registration form online –
- Go to https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public
- and complete the Pre-Registration of Pregnancy form
- by entering the name of the pregnant mother
- as well as her address, door number, and flat number
- Enter Street No./Name and other details.
- Select the administrative unit.
- Pick your preferred day and time to visit VHN.
- Submit your contact information.
You will receive a PICME login invitation.
Find the RCH number or PICME number.
During the registration process for PICME, you will be given the option to choose the day and the time your VHM can visit. You will be issued an RCH ID once the VHM visits. You will receive your RCHID after the VHM visits. In Tamil Nadu, it takes one month to issue a new RCH ID. Using the RCH ID number or the PICME number will also allow you to download the birth certificate.
Find out what your PICME registration status is.
For those who are already registered for the PICME number, you can check the status of their registration by using the following steps –
- Visit picme.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the public registration link.
- Follow the instructions to check the application ID status.
- Click on the registration status checking link.
- Type the PICME application ID into the form.
- Enter your PICME number and check it online.